No matter whether you own a personal blog, or a brand website, you need the power of SEO. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is one of the core aspects of online marketing, and combined with SEM and social media marketing, it can transform the way people perceive your brand. Traditionally, even the biggest companies choose to outsource SEO, primarily because it is an economical choice and allows them to avail the expertise of a top SEO agency. So, what does it take to find the best SEO agency for your brand? We recommend the following tips!
- Find more about their clientele. Who are the top clients of an SEO agency? How many clients and projects they manage on a regular basis? What’s the number of projects they have handled in the last five years? Start with these basic questions.
- Discuss the work process. There is no secret sauce for SEO, and it can take at least a couple of months to see considerable change in either traffic or ranking. Talk to the SEO agency in detail to know about their work process. Check how they plan their strategies and if they adhere to white-hat SEO.
- Get an estimate. SEO is scalable. You can expect to fix a monthly budget, but most SEO agencies don’t offer packages anymore. Instead, they will review your brand, website ranking and other details before offering an estimate.
- Ask for reports. You should be able to track the growth of your website in real numbers, and SEO agencies often offer regular reports for that. You can expect a report at least once every month.
- Insist on a plan. Discussing the SEO plan with the selected company is necessary. They should be able to explain their approach, strategies, and marketing ideas.
Shortlist a few SEO agencies now!